Pages

Feb 23, 2010

First Friday March 5th 2010

This First Friday you can find me in the Stutz building 12-5, not because I am wondering through the open studios, but because I will be in MY OWN STUDIO E-340 on the third floor.  I will have just moved in a few days earlier so it will not be too messy and not have too much there but I will defiantly have the pieces that I am working on for Amazonomachy. But beside my normal rounds of the Harrison Center, the Murphy Building, LCi Gallery, and more; A show that I plan to spend some time at this First Friday is one of my friend and former class mate NERS. His show "Magical Wonderfulness" will feature work inspired by his recent tour through the country and his blog . More information on his show is on Facebook and hopefully eventually on the Big Car Gallery's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment