Pages

Jan 15, 2012

Busy Busy Busy


Everybody wave to Jannetmarie!

Last week at the studio was a very snowy one which meant I spent a lot of time working.  I finished a piece for an upcoming show called 10 Yards. I am going to finish two more on Monday.  Here is a in progress picture.  To see the final piece you'll have to stop by the opening reception for 10 Yards at the StutzArtSpace on February 5-9PM. 



I've been keeping up with listing one item a day on Etsy which means I will be out of small pieces too add to my shop soon. This week I think I will start on some small pieces that will be mated in 6x8.  This week on Etsy was all about small paintings on canvas boards and my pinkscale pieces.  Below are a few pieces that I listed this week in my Etsy shop.

Artwork makes a wonderful gift for Valentines day. Roses, candy, and dinner reservations get pretty boring, mix it up with giving your loved one an original piece of artwork.


 




To keep up with new artwork that I list on Etsy daily, follow me on Twitter @BonnieStzE340 or on Facebook.

1 comment: