Pages

Jun 21, 2013

New to the Website and on Etsy

New Feature on my Website and New Etsy Listings

New to the Website

www.bonniefillenwarth.com

You can now purchase limited edition reproductions of some of my most popular pieces directly from my website using PayPal.  All prints come already mated in a white bevel cut mat with all acid free materials and are ready to pop into a standard 8x10 frame.  Shipping is included for orders placed in the US. www.bonniefillenwarth.com
 

New to Etsy

I have been adding some smaller framed pieces to my Etsy shop.  Some are limited edition reproductions and some are originals.  All pieces have been framed by me with all acid free materials and UV protective glass.  I will also be adding a few brand new small pieces in the next few days.  Make sure to follow me on Facebook or Twitter to be the first to know about my newest pieces.  To see works in progress and other studio adventures follow me on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment