Pages

Mar 30, 2016

Podcasts I love

Often when I am working on artwork in my studio or driving I am listening to some of my favorite podcasts and I thought I would share them with you.  You can find all of these on iTunes or stream from there websites.


The History Chicks - "Where any resemblance to a boring old history lesson is completely coincidental". I love these gals. Two chicks talking about chicks from history, sounds right up my alley. Some of my favorite episodes include:


Stuff You Missed in History Class - Way too many good episodes to count up here. Currently hosted by two awesome chicks, though not just chick history.  They did just have a great one the other day about the women in the WASP program though.  Both Missed in History and History Chicks include show notes which is great if you want to learn more.


Artists Helping Artists -   This is a great art business podcast.  They cover all kinds of topics from interviews with artists, how to use social media, studio tips and tricks, and so much more.  


Art Fair Radio - This is another great art podcast about the business of art fairs which is part of a great website as well.  The only down side is they do not make podcasts all that oftern ( about once a month or two).  One of my favorite episodes is Art Fair Alternatives: Two painters.  They talk to tow artists, one who uses a crowdfunding campaign to travel and paint and another artist who painted cupcakes for a year.

Got a good podcast you listen to?  Share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment