Pages

Oct 5, 2017

Monument Circle Art Fair

Monument Circle Art Fair - Saturday October 7th, 10AM to 5PM
 
I will be setup downtown this Saturday for this year's Monument Circle Art Fair.  This will be the third year for this wonderful event and my third year participating. Stop by and see my latest work.  I will be bringing a few new items that I am very excited about.  For more information about this great art fair please visit www.monumentcircleart.com 



New Items in my Etsy Shop
 
I have just added quite a few new items to my Etsy shop.  They include new postcards and pendant necklaces. Swing by my Etsy shop and check them out.  As always, if you would like to purchase an item and pick it up at Monument Circle on Saturday to save on shipping please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment