Pages

Dec 8, 2017

New Prints

New items added to my Etsy shop

Women's March 
 
I've had quite a few requests for prints of my Women's March piece.  I created this piece as part of my "Thats What She Said" series taking my inspiration from the Women's Marches around the world on January 21st, 2017.  



New Postcards
 
I've also added quite a few new postcards from my "Thats What She Said" series.  These postcards with quotes from amazing women throughout history are perfect for gifts, to frame, put on your fridge, on your desk, or even to mail your representatives.


 
Holiday Shipping
 
Please keep shipping dates in mind for holiday gifts.  For Christmas orders needs to be placed by December 18th in order to arrive on time.  Place your orders now for Hanukkah. Happy holidays and happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment