Pages

Aug 6, 2010

First Friday August 6th 2010

I will be in my studio this first Friday 12-5 in the Stutz Building (10th and Capital) along with many other artists. At 5PM in the gallery downstairs a group show “Daring to Be Different” is opening. There is also a restaurant downstairs called Bearcats, named after the stutz racing car, so no need to worry about where to eat lunch or dinner while touring the studios and galleries tonight!

Art Bank is having a "Robbing the Bank" Festival on Massachusetts Ave. "The theme for this outdoor festival is “Dancing as Art”. Patrons will be able to dip their feet in paint and dance on a large canvas to the music." - IDADA.org

One of the Herron Galleries will be featuring their annual faculty Art show.  This is a great way to see what kind of artwork your teachers make.

And as always lots of different art and artist's studios at the Harrison center and Murphy building too!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, I stumbled across your blog while surfing, and realized we are studio neighbors! I'm at the Stutz too, A-365. I don't think we've met, but I like your work! Hope to see you there soon.

    ReplyDelete