Pages

Sep 8, 2016

Penrod - Indiana's Nicest Day

Indiana's Nicest Day
 
I will have a booth at Penrod this weekend. There is a preview party Friday evening.  On Saturday the hours are 9AM to 5PM.  Tickets are $15 online and $17 at the door.  For more information please visit www.penrod.orgI will be in booth #51 in the yellow section.




Limited Edition Reproduction Pre-Sale
 
I dropped off a few of my latest piece off to get them scanned and prints made.  I am offing a special pre-sale price of 25% off in my Etsy shop.  Prints should be ready next week and will ship out shortly.  Lots of folks have been asking for prints of these popular pieces so hurry!
 


Irvington Farmer's Market
If by chance you are unable to make it to Penrod on Friday night or Saturday,  I will have my booth up at the Irvington Farmer's market on Sunday in Ellengurger Park from 12-3.  For more information about this wonderful event please visit click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment